On Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, people of all faiths are welcome to join in solidarity to support the pro-life movement.
Meet us on the sidewalks from Hillside Road and McPhearson Road in Laredo, Texas!
The Catholic Church defends all stages of life from conception to natural death. Join us to prayerfully witness that every Human Life matters. For more information, call the Diocese of Laredo Family Life Office at (956) 727-2140
Acompáñenos para dar testimonio con oración de nuestra convicción que la vida de todo Ser Humano es importante y sagrada desde la concepción hasta la muerte natural.
Cuando: Domingo, 1 de octubre 2017 desde 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Donde: En las banquetas de Hillside Road y McPherson Road, Laredo
¡Personas de cualquier fé son bienvenidas! Para más información llame a Oficina del Ministerio a la Familia de la Diócesis de Laredo (956) 727-2140.
What to bring:
- Posters will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- Must be pro-life in nature
- Must reflect a moral and decent perception of the pro-life movement
- Avoid shaming others and use merciful and hopeful language.
- A rosary: Your strongest tool to maintain a prayerful attitude during the pro-life chain.
- A friend, family member, or coworker: All are welcome!
- An open heart: You never know how God will call you to evangelize your neighbor.
- Water: Laredo is hot! Stay hydrated!
- Silence: Offer this time for a soul who is in most need of prayer, such as:
- A mother considering abortion
- A child who has been aborted
- A father who is suffering from abortion
- A family seeking a child to adopt
- A person who is considering suicide
- A person who has committed suicide
- An ill person who is considering or has had assisted suicide
- Prisoners facing euthanasia or the death penalty
- Unjust war throughout the world
Life is precious. Life is hopeful. Offer this time of prayer for your brothers and sisters in Christ who need hope.
God bless you, and we hope to see you there!