Holy Family Church
Saturdays at 3:30 PM-4:10 PM or by appointment.
Parents must call the parish office to set up a meeting with the pastor before registering for the baptism of a child. Baptisms are usually celebrated the third Saturday of the month in January, April, July, August, October, and November after the 4:30 PM Vigil Mass. The parent(s) and godparent(s) must participate in a Pre-Baptismal classes.
Please contact the Pastor no less than six (6) months before the anticipated marriage date in order to begin preparations.
Anointing of the Sick
Please call the parish office when a family member of the parish is sick and needs to be anointed.
Rosa Requejo, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
Antonieta Palacios, CCD Coordinator
Ana Delia Hernández, CCD Assistant
Aida Ramírez, Maintenance
Deacon Héctor Hernández, Sponsor 286-5070 or Mrs. Ana Delia Hernandez 286-5077
Knights of Columbus Council No. 12928
Meetings on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM in the parish hall.
Grupo de oración
Cada miércoles de 7-9 PM en el salón de la parroquia.
3:30pm - 4:10pm
Holy Day of Obligation
Vigil for Holy Days
Holy Day of Obligation Vigil
2702 Stone Ave.
Laredo, TX 78040
- Altar Servers' Schedule for Feb 2024
- Altar Servers' Schedule for Mar 2024
- Lectors' Schedule for Jan-Mar 2024 & Triduum
- Canonical Requirements for Baptism Sponsor(s)
- Requisitos Canonicos Para Padrino(s) de Bautismo
- Canonical Requirements for Confirmation Sponsor
- Requisitos Canonicos Para Padrino o Madriana de Confirmacion