Holy Family Church
Saturdays at 3:30 PM-4:10 PM or by appointment.
Parents must call the parish office to set up a meeting with the pastor before registering for the baptism of a child. Baptisms are usually celebrated the third Saturday of the month in January, April, July, August, October, and November after the 4:30 PM Vigil Mass. The parent(s) and godparent(s) must participate in a Pre-Baptismal classes.
Please contact the Pastor no less than six (6) months before the anticipated marriage date in order to begin preparations.
Anointing of the Sick
Please call the parish office when a family member of the parish is sick and needs to be anointed.
Rosa Requejo, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
Antonieta Palacios, CCD Coordinator
Ana Delia Hernández, CCD Assistant
Aida Ramírez, Maintenance
Deacon Héctor Hernández, Sponsor 726-3356
Knights of Columbus Council No. 12928
Meetings on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM in the parish hall.
Grupo de oración
Cada miércoles de 7-9 PM en el salón de la parroquia. Misa cada primer miércoles del mes a las 6:30 PM excepto tiempo de verano: julio, agosto y septiembre.
3:30pm - 4:10pm
Misa de Preceptio
Vigil for Holy Days
Holy Day of Obligation Vigil
2702 Stone Ave.Laredo, TX 78040
- September 27, 2020
- September 20, 2020
- September 13, 2020
- September 6, 2020
- HFCCL Bulletin Cover
- May 22, 2020 DECREE-The Phased Restoration of Public Worship by Bishop James Tamayo
- 22 de mayo del 2020 DECRETO-La Fase Para la Reapertura del Culto Público del Monsignor Jamie Tamayo
- May 22, 2020 Pastoral Statement on the Phased Restoration of Public Worship in the Diocese of Laredo
- 22 de mayo del 2020 Declaración Pastoral referente a la Fase para la Reapertura del Culto Público en la Diócesis de Laredo
- Lector Jun, Jul, Aug & Sep 2020 SPECIAL EDITION Schedules
- Lector Oct, Nov, Dec & Christmas 2020 SPECIAL EDITION Schedules
- Canonical Requires for Baptism Sponsor(s)
- Requisitos Canonicos Para Padrino(s) de Bautizmo
- Canonical Requirements for Confirmation Sponsor
- Requisitos Canonicos Para Padrino o Madriana de Confirmacion