Founded in March 2003, La Fe Magazine is the official publication for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Laredo. La Fe has been in circulation since 2003 with a strong support system Nation-wide. Advertise with La Fe to answer the call to evangelization!
Content features stories of faith, articles on theology, prayer, and spirituality, culture pieces, marriage and parenting columns, community news, and upcoming events.
Our mission is to carry out the Gospel message to evangelize, teach and inform.
- We serve as a medium for the bishop to communicate his mission with the faithful.
- We promote the work of diocesan departments, programs and services.
- We serve as a channel to report activities of parishes, schools and other institutions and organizations that “evangelize, teach and inform.”
- We keep the faithful abreast of national and international issues facing the church.
La Fe Magazine is a high-quality publication produced six times per year and distributed to 20,653 people in 7 counties including Dimmit, Webb, Jim Hogg, Zavala, La Salle, Maverick, and Zapata.
Two independent readership audits confirmed that the format for La Fe Magazine – which is designed to uplift and inspire through compelling, people-based stories – is passionately read by a wide range of adult age groups.
La Fe Magazine is based on a national award-winning format.
La Fe Fotos
Visit our photography website to purchase photos from Diocesan-wide events.
La Fe Archives
Click here to find issues as far back as 2007. For earlier issues, stop by our office or give us a call.
Maxamize your business potential with Laredo's only Catholic Circulation Magazine!
- Distributed to 20,653 homes
- Full color ads
- Premium ad positions
- Ask about BONUS sponsorship messages on KHOY Radio 88.1 FM!
- High pass-along rate
- Proven readership- 96% of households have a reader –Publishers Information Service
- Appeals equally among adult age groups
- Establishes credibility in your market
- Award-winning publication